International Women’s Day: Get to Know Andressa
In honor of #InternationalWomensDay, over the next few days, we’ll be posting interviews with each of the members of our team so you can get to know us all a little better. Today, we ask Andressa a few questions.
“Alone, woman has power. Together, women have impact.”
Andressa – Web Developer & Software Engineer
1. Where did you grow up?
I’m from Registro, Sao Paulo, Brazil
2. What is your secret talent?
I’m good at finding good deals
3. Dream job?
Taking care of animals
4. Your proudest accomplishment?
Moved to Australia to learn English, this was amazing!
5. What do you love most about being a WOMAN?
We can do a lot of things at the same time! This is perfect!
6. The most beautiful place you’ve ever been?
Nelson Bay, Australia
7. When you’re having a bad day, you:
I love to go to some park where I can find nature, to relax and think how good I am in the moment
8. If you had a sign at the Women’s March it would say:
You can do what you want!
9. What do you think women are best at?
We’re best at helping eachother
10. What’s the best way we can empower other women?
Help them, show everyone how strong we are together!
Our mission is to help the trailblazers of tomorrow, those determined to challenge the status quo, make a difference in the world, work and adventure on their own terms, and live to do what they’ve been told is impossible.
We hope you all have an amazing and empowering Women’s day, and remember to celebrate yourself and other fellow women each and every day! Be sure to read and learn every day this week about each of our own Wild Side Women here on the blog!