International Women’s Day: Get to Know Lyra
In honor of #InternationalWomensDay, over the next few days, we’ll be posting interviews with each of the members of our team so you can get to know us all a little better. Today, we ask Lyra a few questions.
“Alone, woman has power. Together, women have impact.”
Lyra – Project Manager
1. Where did you grow up?
Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
2. What is your secret talent?
I can decode accents!
3. Dream job?
Run and own a flower shop with a cafe
4. Your proudest accomplishment?
Spontaneously travelled SEA for 6+ months. that was the longest I have been away from home
5. What do you love most about being a WOMAN?
Women are very driven humans. They’ll do wonders, they push boundaries, they’re both dreamers and doers!
6. The most beautiful place you’ve ever been?
Cameroon Highlands, Malaysia. it’s just sooo peaceful to be there
7. When you’re having a bad day, you:
Get a massage!
8. If you had a sign at the Women’s March it would say:
I can and I will. Watch me.
9. What do you think women are best at?
Supporting each other
10. What’s the best way we can empower other women?
Support them, help them achieve their goals, listen to them!
Our mission is to help the trailblazers of tomorrow, those determined to challenge the status quo, make a difference in the world, work and adventure on their own terms, and live to do what they’ve been told is impossible.
We hope you all have an amazing and empowering Women’s day, and remember to celebrate yourself and other fellow women each and every day! Be sure to read and learn every day this week about each of our own Wild Side Women here on the blog!