Unlock the secret to more clicks, leads and paying clients with Pinterest!
If you don’t have a Pinterest strategy already, chances are you’re leaving money on the table. Every day Pinterest drives millions of highly engaged visitors to brands and businesses just like yours.
Want to know what Pinterest can do for you? Book a call!
First off, let’s talk numbers.
Why does your business need Pinterest?
Pinterest's User Base is Extensive
Pinterest is the third-largest social network in the U.S. with 320+ million monthly active users
Pinterest users have disposable income
The majority of Pinterest users earn more than $75,000 USD per year
Pinterest users want to find new brands
97% of all searches on Pinterest are unbranded, and 59% of Millennials have discovered new products on Pinterest
Pinterest users are ready to buy
48% of Pinterest users claim shopping is their top priority for using the platform
Pinterest users spend more money
29% more money is spent per purchase by Pinterest click throughs than by other sources
Pinterest is not just for women
40% of dads in the US use Pinterest, and 82% say they find new products on the platform
Here’s where we come in…
We provide full service, end-to-end Pinterest management with measurable results.
From profile audits to strategy, design, implementation and analysis, we’ll help transform your DIY inspo hub into a serious income stream for your business. Here are some things we can help you achieve by working together:
- Increase brand awareness by getting thousands of new eyes on your content or products
- Drive targeted traffic to your website or sales page from keyword-optimized pins
- Earn free publicity by encouraging re-pins that continue to spread and re-pin organically
- Engage and retarget your current audience to keep your brand fresh in their minds
We're organic & sustainable
Our approach is rooted almost entirely in organic growth strategies that build momentum over time, generating results that last for months (or even years) after working together. Now that’s sustainability.
How it works
The Pinterest Kickstart Package
Investment: $550/month for 4 months
Timeframe: 4 months
Whether you’re completely new to Pinterest or are looking to take an existing account to the next level, all our clients start with our Pinterest Kickstart Package. We’ll give you everything you need to get measurable results from Pinterest. From there, you can choose to run things on your own or continue on with monthly management.
- Account audit
- Goal and expectation setting
- Competitor account analysis
- Research-backed keyword bank
- Niche-specific trend report for content ideas
- Suggested Pin strategy summary
Timeframe: 2 weeks
- Business account setup
- SEO optimized profile setup
- Rich Pin validation
- Configuration of open graph data
- Event tracking pixel setup on website
- Account spring clean
Timeframe: 2 weeks
- 4 original Video Pins per month
- 4 original Idea Pins per month
- Original image pins tailored to your niche
- Monthly 45-min strategy call (analytics review and content planning)
- BONUS: $50 Pinterest Ads credit (limited offer)
Timeframe: 3 months
Ready to tap into your business’s Pinterest potential? Let’s talk.
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING
On a scale of 1 to 10, I give Kelsey an 11+ for her knowledge. She is a Pinterest Genius and I am lucky to have found her. She definitely knows how to maximum marketing and she teaches you how to have the same success she has had.
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING
Kelsey is such a wonderful and knowledgeable business owner. Her recommendations, exercises, and ideas are easy to execute and provide actual revenue-generating results. I highly recommend Kelsey for gaining a new perspective on your business.
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING
Just finished Kelsey’s Pinterest course and WOW. I had never considered using Pinterest in this way, and I cant wait to put all her advice into place! Kelsey went into tons of detail, while making it all incredibly approachable and understandable.
Real Results: A Case Study
Jasmine Roth: from HGTV to Pinterest Influencer
We’ve been working with Jasmine Roth (HGTV’s “Hidden Potential”, “Rock the Block” and “Help! I Wrecked My House”) for nearly 4 years now, since her complete rebrand. But in the past year, with her rise to fame and increase in exposure she wanted to build more organic traffic to her website using Pinterest.
When we took over, she had about 200k monthly viewers. Within 4 months she was over 3.5M! In addition to profile views, we saw an increase in website traffic, making Pinterest the #1 source of traffic from social media to her blog.
Our strategy combined repurposing her unlimited project photos into themed boards by design style, room and occasion, creating multiple variations of graphics for each blog post, optimizing board names for larger-reaching keywords and more.
The final result showcases her HGTV projects and directing visitors to her blog, while also allowing her to monetize through curated board full of Rewardstyle links and shoppable pins as she establishes herself as a curator and influencer on Pinterest.
- Monthly views increased by 1750% in 3 months
- Monthly clicks to website increased by 410% in 3 months
- Content based on Pinterest trend reports engages 180% more on average than non trend-based content
- Increase of 400% in total email signups in 3 months
- Increase of 750% in monthly RewardStyle revenue in 6 months
- Invited to participate in exclusive Pinterest Influencers program after 6 months of management
All results were achieved with 100% organic Pinterest strategy and $0 in adspend
Tired of planning your Instagram content and want another channel that brings measurable results? Book a free discovery call and we’ll help you get there.